I can't believe it is already June! Lately I've been so busy that I feel like my life is just in fast forward. I hate it because I feel like I'm missing so much just because there isn't enough time for it all. It's like that movie Click, except I don't have any control over any of it. Which is probably why it bothers me so much. :)
Anyways, it is a new month and that means a new Songbird Avenue kit is available. I blogged a few entries ago about this awesome collab. project. Last month they donated almost $3500 to the March of Dimes! How phenomenal is that! Well this month, all proceeds will go to The American Diabetes Association. Of course I've already bought mine and hope to get a page done with it today. :)
Speaking of getting pages done. I went to Archivers last night with my friend Anne for a crop. Of course I was the only one there scrappin' digi style and I only finished one page, but it was so fun to catch up with Anne.
Here's the page:
Credits
I've been scrapping a lot of Ella's pics lately so I thought it was time to do some of Ruthie's. Ok now I'm off to get some stuff done today before Jamie & I go out on our date tonight. :)
This entry was posted on 11:24 AM
and is filed under
family
,
Scrapbooking
.
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:
Post a Comment