Another Blog Post

So the blog prompt for this week from the Sweet Shoppe is such a fun one. Here's a hint:


If I had a million dollars what would I do? Well the first thing I think of is the BNL (Bare Naked Ladies) song - and you seriously have to watch this. :) :

But realistically I actually do know what I'd do with it. First I'd finish paying off our debt, then we'd make the additions (plus a couple of extras) we want to make to our house, then I'd take our whole family (especially my in-laws) on a great vacation. I mean seriously we owe them big time for all they do every day for us. Yet I know they don't see it this way and would never consider us owing them anything. They are just fantastic people in that way. Then, we'd take the equivalent of Jamie's salary for 2 years and open up his own software consulting business and the rest of the money would go into savings. So there ya go. A bit of extravagance and a bit of practicality. That's me. :) If you're reading this, I'd love to know what you'd do with the money. :)

 

1 comments:

SaraAmarie said...

Heheh fun video!

Sounds like a great list of things to do with a million dollars! Thanks for playing! :)