So for the past two weeks I've been in Ella's preschool classroom at least several times a day if not the entire day, EVERY day. Why? you ask. Well because I adore her teachers and her classmates and I just can't say No when I'm asked to help out. Seriously this started back in September when her teacher asked me to be room mom and I've been taking on tasks ever since. So we had the preschool graduation yesterday, which made for a bittersweet day. The kids were so cute all dressed up in their little caps & gowns and it is so amazing how much these children have grown over the year and the friendships they have developed. I know Ella is certainly going to miss so many of them. Here are a few photos from the big day.
So now that the school year is over I'm looking forward to a bit of recovery time. No getting up early, and rushing through the morning to get Ella to school on time (which unfortunately rarely happened). Instead we can enjoy breakfast together and pajama days. However, I'm sure that in a week or so I'll be looking forward to the fall. LOL Especially if this heat and humidity continues as bad as it is now. I mean I can't even stand to walk the dog outside for 10 minutes. UGH.
This entry was posted on 2:40 PM
and is filed under
family
.
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:
Post a Comment