From Our Blog to Yours

Look at me blogging twice on the same day. :) I completely forgot to add in my previous post about Sweet Shoppe's Blog to Blog challenge so here I am doing it in a new post because it really is an interesting one.

This week's was to blog about our favorite designer, kit, product, etc. Now it would be super easy to blog about the incredible Miriam Lima. She is just such a wonderful person as well as a talented designer, but since I'm on her CT I feel like that may be cheating a bit. So I decided to choose another designer to blog about. But of course that was so difficult because, well if you've been in the digi community even a short while you will realize that almost everyone you interact with is super incredible!

So I've chosen 2 designers to spotlight. :)
First is Meredith Fenwick. She was the first designer that I actually purchased from. And now I think I have almost all of her stuff. Plus she is half of the crea
tive genius that is behind Songbird Avenue (see past blog entries) and I love the whole focus on charity that they have created there. Plus I just love her designs. I don't really "know" her and I'm sure she has no clue who I am but I'd love to be a guest CT for her.

Here's a LO I did with some of her designs (By the way, this super cute little girl is Sarah the daughter of Erica Webster (pne123) who is an amazing scrapper!)

Credits

Second is Jen Caputo. She is the template guru! I absolutely love her stuff! I knew of Jen from her days with The Angel Company (I'm also a demonstrator for TAC) and her amazing Caputo kits. So when I first started playing around with digi and I saw Jen in the forums and later found her great templates, actions, etc. I have become an even bigger fan. Not only are her templates amazing but she is also a fantastic scrapper. I'm always inspired when I look through her gallery or on her blog. And when I am really looking for some honest feedback and critique I know I can count on Jen to be real with me. Thanks Jen! And anytime you need a guest CT member I'd be thrilled to scrap for you. :) And here are some pages I've scrapped with Jen's fab templates:

 

2 comments:

Kirstie said...

2 great choices you made, it's so hard to pick just one!

Jen Caputo said...

Wow, thank you so much! And to think, I was such a huge fan of your stamping website back in my TAC days!!! You have so much talent!!!! Hugs
Jen