Monday, June 25, 2007 | Filed in:
What type of pixie are you?

You are a forest pixie! You are deeply in tune with the earth and will do almost anything to protect it.
Take this quiz!
So this week SSD's blog challenge involved taking a pixie quiz to discover our inner pixieness. And I came up as a forest pixie. I have no idea why this is. I mean don't get me wrong, I love the earth (I do happen to live here after all) but I wouldn't consider myself in tune with it and doing anything to protect it. I mean I recycle (most of the time). But today in my disgust with the many spoiling foods in the fridge I admit I threw some glass jars and plastic containers in the trash - I just didn't want to bother with it. So I guess I'm a fair weather forest pixie. I'm a good little pixie when it is convenient for me, but otherwise you're out of luck. Thanks Shawna for that little quiz to help me see just how self-centered I am. LOL. Now I'm thinking I need to retake that cartoon character quiz and see if there is a description for Oscar the grouch on there. :) Oh well. I'm off to do a sudoku and get some sleep.
This entry was posted on 9:59 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment