Ok so I got this new fancy camera now and my photos are worse than ever! For instance, the other day the girls were outside playing and being cute and I was just snapping away. I had everything on manual but I thought they would be fine (I mean after all it was a gorgeous bright day). Well they aren't fine! Take a look:
UGH! Apparently my aperture (I think) was set too low. So now I have to figure out some way to fix all of these shots from Ruthie's birthday. Someone help me please! Tell me who you think has the best photo actions that can work magic on these. Or do you guys think they are too overexposed to be helped? Please don't tell me that, I will be so heartbroken.
This entry was posted on 4:21 PM
and is filed under
family
,
photography
.
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:
Post a Comment