Wednesday, May 30, 2007 | Filed in:
Labels:
misc
| You Are 50% Weird |
![]() Normal enough to know that you're weird... But too damn weird to do anything about it! |
Just another blog update for the Sweet Shoppe Blog Challenge. The questions were interesting because at first I came up with 40% weird and I know I'm weirder than that, so I went back to change one of my answers that I thought could go either yes or no since there wasn't a sometimes and it was enough to push me up to 50% weird. So can you guess which answer I would have said sometimes to? Take the quiz and let me know. :)
This entry was posted on 11:05 AM
and is filed under
misc
.
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment