Ok so it seems lately the only time I actually blog on this thing is for the SSD blog challenge. :) Oh well, so be it. Today's blog quiz is all about whether we love or hate certain things and can be found HERE. So here are my answers:
Scary Movies: I hate & love these. I hate them because they really creep me out, but sometimes I like being scared. It just depends on my mood. LOL this could probably be said for everything on this list. I hate the ones that are just senseless gore, because really what's the point? I saw enough real life gore working emergency rescue, I don't really care to watch it glorified in a movie. But I do love the ones that really make your mind think, like M. Night Shyamalan's movies.
Amusement Parks: I love these. I love the games, the rides the oh-so-bad-for-me-but-oh-so-yummy food. Everything except the crowds. I just don't like having to wait in lines or feeling like I have no room to move around. So if it is amusement parks in the off season, oh yeah I'm all for it. Oh wait, though I hate water parks! YUCK! They just seem like one nasty bath tub to me and I don't like to share my baths. :)
Valentines Day: This I could take it or leave it. No real opinion here, because I have the absolute best hubby who loves me every day of the year.
working out: Hmmm, to be honest I don't love the initial part of working out nor do I love forcing myself to do so, but I do LOVE the feeling I have afterwards. I feel so much more energetic and I guess that is what pushes me to actually follow through with doing it every day.
tattoos: Nope, hate 'em. I have no desire to willingly put myself through that much pain and pay for it. I know some are very artistically done, but I always see them as what they will look like when the person is old and wrinkly and to me that is never a pretty sight.
guacamole: Oh YUMMMMY! I love avocados any way they are prepared, but a great bowl of guacamole and chips is always a delight.
Hillary Clinton: This is another one of those hmmm, depends on my mood. I don't personally know the lady so I don't judge her nor can I make any comment about her in any other way other than politically. And although I don't agree with a lot of her political views, I don't really know much of what she really stands for or what she has done in office.
Napolean Dynamite - the movie: Ok we just recently watched this movie, and it had some great parts but overall, it was just weird. So another one dependent on my mood. :)
Meat Loaf: Love both the musician and the meal. :) And I have a fabulous recipe for a southwestern meatloaf that never has leftovers.
Forwarded Emails (videos, stories, etc.): HATE THEM!!!! My email is flooded with so much junk mail already that to also have to weed through these is just a pain. My family knows I don't read them let allow forward them on. I don't care what it is, I just don't want it in my email.
So there you have it. :) I'll try to post tomorrow with some layouts I recently finished and a problem I'm trying to figure out.
This entry was posted on 11:48 PM
and is filed under
misc
.
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:
lol about water parks! :) Thanks for playing along! :)
Post a Comment