I just can't believe that November was the last time I blogged. Ugh. I know I compose little blog entries all the time in my head. I just never manage to get them out and on the computer. So when I finally sat down 8 hours ago to compose a blog entry I discover that blogger has in fact changed a bunch of stuff and I needed to update my template. So instead of just choosing one of their templates, I had to create my own. :) Well sort of. Actually, Jamie had helped me write most of the code for this that you see now months ago. I just never finished tweaking it until today. I'll probably change the header though. Other than that I'm pretty happy with it. Hopefully I'll be able to change out my photobucket slideshows over there on the left each week. This of course will mean that I have to actually scrap 10 new pages for each slide show, each week! That is 20 pages each week. Oh I will be so excited if that actually happens.
Speaking of the slideshows, all of the layouts featured in the top one are using Miriam Lima's fabulous designs. Wow, her newest collection August Shadow totally rocks! Beautiful colors, beautiful brushwork, it is just perfect. And it even has matching elements.
This entry was posted on 5:03 PM
and is filed under
CT
,
Scrapbooking
.
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:
Post a Comment