Well I am finally on a CT. YAY! It's funny that once I decided this was something I wanted to do it seemed so difficult. I'd applied to 3 independent designer's CTs and the CT at the Digi shoppe, and was still not accepted anywhere. Then Miriam Lima says she has an opening and would like for me to join her team. WHOOOHOOO! I had wanted to apply for Miriam's team but missed her latest CT call deadline. But now I'm a LIMABEAN! And I couldn't be happier. Miriam is a designer at TDS and she has such incredible stuff. Check her out HERE . And this is what I created with her Finding Amy kit:
This entry was posted on 12:35 PM
and is filed under
CT
,
Scrapbooking
.
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:
CONGRATS on becoming a LimaBean...LOVE your LO with Miriam kit...Off to check her store out...=P
Post a Comment