I have been trying so hard not to be upset, not to be disappointed, not to be let down, but darn it, I really am! I didn't make it onto the Creative Team for The Digi Shoppe. Even though they haven't posted the list of the new CT they did post that all emails have been sent out to those they want on the team, and you guessed it, I didn't get said email. This is the 4th CT call that I've applied to, but really the one I wanted most and this is the 4th time I've been a reject. I know I scrapbook for myself and my family mostly, but it is so nice when someone unrelated to me thinks they are good also. I love seeing the comments that random people leave for me when I post a layout in a gallery, and I am completely ecstatic when one of those is by a designer or CT member that I adore! And everyone always posts nice things, so why is it that no one thinks I'm CT material! I just want to cry!
This entry was posted on 9:55 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:
Post a Comment