So I decided to take a stab at another Creative Team. I know this sounds like a really foolish idea considering the list of songs that sum up my week from yesterday, but I'm such a sucker for templates. And Teresa Ferguson is looking for a few new people for her team. I just recently found her templates at the Sweet Shoppe and I am so hooked. That site has some awesome talent and I'd love to challenge myself in using templates. I so LOVE templates, but usually when I scrap with them I just plop in papers & photos and call it done. I think that if I were on a creative team for a template designer, I'd stretch myself to twist them up a bit. But they really are a great spring board for getting creative juices flowing. Just look, I started using one of Teresa's templates to make my CT application:
Credits: Template: Teresa Ferguson (Smarties- Snack Pack3); Papers, ric rac, letter U, file tab, journal box, and brads: Suzy Nunes' Peppermint Tea (From SSD Quarterly Assortment); flower, leaves, and jewel brad on flower: Robin Carlton (Collaged Floral Alpha); Backwards Staples: Jenn Patrick; Photo Filter: Newspaper effect from Virtual Photographer; RubOn Action & Linen Textureplate: Atomic Cupcake; Drop Shadow Actions: Traci Murphy; Fonts: MA Sexy, juiceITC, jr!hand
And in the process of making it, I realized that although I love being on a CT, I really scrapbook and create for my family and myself. So I also did this layout:
Credits: Template: Teresa Ferguson (Smarties- Snack Pack3); Papers, ric rac, letter U, and journal box: Suzy Nunes' Peppermint Tea (From SSD Quarterly Assortment); flower, leaves, and jewel brad on flower: Robin Carlton (Collaged Floral Alpha); Photo Filter: Newspaper effect from Virtual Photographer; RubOn Action & Linen Textureplate: Atomic Cupcake; Drop Shadow Actions: Traci Murphy;Fonts: MA Sexy, juiceITC, jr!hand
I love the way it turned out. And I can't believe how quickly they went. I finished both layouts (shadowing and all) in under 30 min. :)
This entry was posted on 11:42 AM
and is filed under
Challenges
,
CT
,
Scrapbooking
.
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:
Post a Comment