A couple more cards to share today. On Saturday, Ella had a birthday party to attend, so I whipped up this really quick card:
I have loved these frogs from the first time I saw them in TAC's catalog a year or so ago and immediately bought them. But, you guessed it, this is the first time I have used them. :) And the only reason they were used is because I finally started that reorganizing project of my stamp room and found them. Now they are in my favorites basket right on my desk so I hope to have a little froggie collection to share soon.
Also it was Jamie & his dad's birthday yesterday! So I made this card for Ned:
And for some reason I don't have a photo of Jamie's, I'll have to find it and share later. And, unfortunately you can't see this in the above photo but the chicken is inside an embossed scallop square (Nestabilities) and the brown paper is very shimmery (Bazzill Bling) and is actually quite darker. Oh well. And the ribbon is a cute little spool I got at Michael's for 75 cents. :) I started to color this chicken in with my new Copics, but I just can't get the look right with them. I'm really not liking them. :( So I went back to my tried & true Prisma pencils and Gamsol. Please someone help me love my Copics! I have 10 of them including the Colorless Blender (which does help somewhat when an area gets too dark) but just don't see myself using them much. Oh well.
This entry was posted on 11:11 AM
and is filed under
Birthday
,
Cards
.
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:
Post a Comment