Ok just a quick post for today. I've been addicted for the past couple months to PTI (PaperTrey Ink) and just had to share my happiness with my latest purchase from them. They just released their new stamp images for Nov. and I had to get Teacher's Apple and Out Of The Box. I love these! Well I also ordered some paper and ribbons and the Out of the Box Sentiments and my wonderful yummy package came yesterday. :) I can't wait to create some things with them this weekend. Also they have some great challenges on the forums over there. Jen Caputo gave this awesome one a couple weeks ago and it included a great video! So I really wanted to use these TAC stamps and my bazzil bling paper so I never posted my creation over at PTI but here is what I did to play along.
Thanks Jen for a great challenge.
Ok I have to run pick Ruthie up at Preschool, but hopefully I will play with my new PTI stamps and be back later to share my creations.
This entry was posted on 11:40 AM
and is filed under
Challenges
,
Stamping
.
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:
woohoo! Love it :) I'm so happy you played along and that someone else shares my obsession. heheh Beautiful card!
Post a Comment