Creating again

This weekend was so much fun! My mom came down to celebrate her birthday and that means I stamped. It has been so long since that has happened and it really felt good to create something. We spent most of the day on Saturday out shopping at Archivers. This was mom's first time in there and it was so much fun watching her. :) After that we hit Michaels and A.C. Moore also. ACM was having a great sale on some organizers that I've been wanting so I picked up 2 of those and had them assembled before I went to bed that night. My favorite card mom and I made was this spinner card:


Isn't it cute? I know spinners are not a new thing, but this was the first one I've ever made and it was actually easy and fun to do. Which is a good thing because we made tons of them for a swap my mom was doing. Which was why I had to snap a picture, because I didn't get to keep one.

So now that I've gotten myself back into stamping and enjoying it (more on that later), I started going over to stamp at a new friend's house every Wed. morning after the girls are dropped off at school. Oh my gosh, Tricia has the most wonderful stamping space! I love it! There are also 3 other ladies that come as well but I have yet to meet them. I hope this will be a new group for me to really fit in with. I miss my creative friends and so need that regular interaction. So stay tuned to see what I stamp each week. :)

 

0 comments: