Wow! Almost a full month since I last blogged. To be quite honest, I haven't even been motivated to blog much lately because most of what I think to blog about is kinda depressing and I don't really want to share that publicly. I've been thinking also about starting up a paper journal again, but I've been to lazy to actually do it. Oh well.
So what has made me come to blog today? Well I realized I didn't really do much over at the Sweet Shoppe this past month and so I wanted to get back into the groove of things again with the latest blog challenge. This one is about what color finger nail polish I'd be, which is so funny to me because anyone who knows me, knows I don't even wear polish. I don't know what it is about polish but it really bothers me to have it on. The few times I have ventured to wear any, it lasted less than a day before I had removed it. Even for my wedding day. I literally had my nails done right before the ceremony (french manicure style) and then I removed it when I went to change out of my gown to leave the reception. What a big goofball I am. Well anyway, here is my result of the little blog quiz.

How you're unique: You have an incredible eye for style and art
Why your style rocks: You are classic and classy - and that's hot!
What this color says about you: "I'm smart, sassy, and sexy. And I know it.
What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You?
Is that not the most hysterical thing? I mean seriously me with Red Polish? Oh my gosh! Anyway, I hope you get results that make you laugh also. If so let me know.
This entry was posted on 4:15 PM
and is filed under
misc
.
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:
Post a Comment