Star Wars - Hmmm!

Yep it's Friday and there is a new blog challenge up at SSD so here we go:

This week we are linked to a Star Wars quiz HERE to determine which character we are most similar to. And here are my results:

You are Luke Skywalker






















Luke Skywalker
68%
R2-D2
68%
Yoda
63%
C-3PO
63%
Princess Leia
61%
Boba Fett
60%
Han Solo
59%
Padme
56%
Darth Maul
56%
Jar Jar Binks
55%
You value your friends and loved ones,
but can sometimes act recklessly
because of your emotions.
Occasionally you resort to whining.
You look ahead to great things for yourself.


(This list displays the top 10 results out of a possible 21 characters)

Wouldn't you know it I'm most like the one character I like the least in the whole original 3. Well at least I'm tied with also being R2D2. Enjoy, laugh it up, and go take the quiz and tell me who you are most like. :) Have a great weekend!

 

0 comments: