New blog look???

I've been having fun playing around in Photoshop lately and I have a great header that I made that I want to use on this blog, but I have no idea how to customize this thing and I can't figure out where to find that information either. Oh well maybe someday soon.

In other news, Ella really cracked me up this morning! Usually on school mornings, Jamie will get Ella up at 6:45 am, before he leaves for work, and get her dressed and then let her lay back down on the sofa until I come in a little later to finish getting her ready. Well this morning I went in and put her braces on and she kept sleeping, so I said, "Ella, you need to wake up honey so that you'll have enough time to eat breakfast." She responds with, "I am awake." This is such a classic 'me' line whenever I want to keep sleeping and don't want anyone to disturb me. So I just said, "Oh really?" to which she replies: "Yes, sometimes I just like to pretend I'm sleepy." Oh my! Did I ever laugh so hard! And all of this was said in her most adorable 4 year old half-asleep voice. I love my little girls! And I am definitely saving this line for a future morning.

 

0 comments: