Well I've returned to checking in on blogs and forums and thus been inclined to resurrect this blog. Mainly because I've been so inspired to pull out my stamps and create this past week, now I just need to find the time to actually do this. It is so hard when all of my stuff is scattered in 3 different areas of the house. I can't wait to figure out my new crafty space. I also have really missed getting together to stamp with friends, my stamping buddies have all moved away from this great hobby, which I understand completely. I mean life happens and there isn't time for everything, and I myself haven't really created in quite a long time but I'm longing for that exchange of creativity, that camaraderie, and yes the sharing of stamps would be wonderful as well.
This entry was posted on 9:15 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:
Post a Comment