For those of you in the Raleigh, NC area I have tons of goodies that I am getting rid of. Tons of brand new stamps from my days as a TAC demonstrator (The Angel Company), papers, lots of stickers, and even a few tools. I'm still in the process ( and this may take a few days) of photographing everything and putting it into a flickr photostream that you can see here:
If you click on show info at the top of the slideshow, it will give you price info for that item. If you see something you want, send me an email. If you aren't local to me, I can mail stuff and will let you know exact shipping charges.
This entry was posted on 12:43 PM
and is filed under
crafty
,
misc
,
Scrapbooking
,
Stamping
.
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:
Amanda,
I know that we weren't close friends, but I have been checking back here on this little blog to catch a glimpse of your work...so glad to see you back at it!
Anna Jane's Mom
Nancy
Post a Comment