This morning was truly glorious, almost completely glorious. The reason is because Spring break has begun. I know that by this time next week I will be completely out of my mind ready for the girls to be back at school, but for now it is wonderful. The girls are of course very excited about being off from school for the week, but the thing I love most is enjoying the nice slow peaceful mornings. No rushing through breakfast, no arguing about clothes, no running out the door and no dealing with impatient parents in the carpool line. This is what made this morning glorious. The only interruption to my peaceful morning today came from this:
Yes, this is sweet little Lady. Lady is staying with us for the weekend, and we really do love her and love when she visits. However, she is used to having my mother & father-in-law up early. So even though Jamie was up early and let her outside and fed her, as soon as he left for work she was lonely and thought I needed to be awake as well. There went my plans to sleep in. Oh well, I still have grand plans for this spring break. I will sleep in, it just may have to wait until Lady goes back home on Sunday. My whole house is getting a good cleaning, although the girls are not at all excited about this aspect as they will be helping. I will create something everyday. The girls and I will take a picnic to the park. Ruthie will have a few friends from preschool over to have a tea party. And maybe I'll even treat the girls to an afternoon at the movies to see How to Train a Dragon, hopefully that will be good motivation to get our cleanings done.
This entry was posted on 2:02 PM
and is filed under
family
.
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:
Post a Comment