Cupcakes galore

Ok I am in so much trouble! If you want to join me in drooling over so many yummy concoctions then you should definitely check out The Cupcake Project. I knew there was no hope of me not making these goodies, the only question was which to make first. Well I didn't have to look far into the posts to find my trial cupcake. The Margarita Cupcakes of course. So yesterday with the help of the girls we made them. Oooooooo, such a fabulous decision! And definitely a good choice for a Monday afternoon. :) I wish I could share these with others though because I'm in danger of eating the whole batch.

On another note, I was stamping and yet again forgot to post in time for the Compose A Card challenge. :(
Oh well. I had to make a cupcake card in honor of my new found yummies. Hmmm now what will be my next cupcake?

 

0 comments: