So I've come to the realization that I like stamping and crafting in my kitchen more than in a separate craft room. So I've taken measurements and drawn up plans to build a custom cabinet/workspace along a long wall in my kitchen. I have been searching for something that will work for me for months, however the closest thing I've found was a system from Ikea which costs $2500 for all that I want and still it wouldn't be completely meeting my needs/vision. This is the first attempt I've ever made at something this large scale. I mean I was the one girl who took wood shop in middle school instead of home ec. and all, but still this is huge including 20 custom made drawers! And it must look nice seeing as how it will be front & center in my kitchen. I really hope this turns out nicer than the nightmare I'm envisioning.
This entry was posted on 11:02 AM
and is filed under
DIY
,
misc
.
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:
Post a Comment