Ok so now I have a blog! The only thing left to ask is why? The answer, I have no idea! I mean my life is pretty ordinary and there is rarely anything that I deem worthy of posting for complete strangers to read. However, here I am typing away.
There is a part of me that feels compelled to blog as a payment of sorts for the pleasure of reading the blogs and daily lives of others. There are several blogs I've been reading lately on a daily basis and I rarely leave a comment. And that just seems wrong to me. Like I'm snooping around and I don't want anyone to know.
Then there is a part of me that desperately wants to keep a journal and yet I never manage to really do that. So why would it be any different online versus on paper? I think paper is very intimidating staring back at me with it's raw blankness, but the computer is rarely blank. It is the same with scrapbooking. I've been paper scrapping for the past 10 years and have very little to show for my efforts, not to mention very little motivation and love left for this art form. But I've been digi scrapping for a couple of months and have already felt my creativity surge to a new level. It is easier for me to let go of my self-imposed rules for my layouts and just enjoy creating again. So maybe this blog will do the same for my journaling. We shall see.
This entry was posted on 12:15 AM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:
Post a Comment